Childs Farm Shampoo, Strawberry & Organic Mint
- Childs Farm detangling shampoo with the aroma of strawberries and organic mint oil also contains argan oil to give comb-tastic results every time.
- The resulting luscious locks, moisturised scalp and gorgeous scent make it a hit with adults too!
- Suitable for newborns and upwards. Dermatologist and paediatrician approved as suitable for sensitive skin and safe for people who may be prone to eczema.
- Childs Farm shampoo, strawberry & organic mint 500ml is registered with the vegan society!
Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Argan Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Glucoside, Lactic Acid, Sucrose Laurate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Oil*, Citric Acid, Alcohol.
Childs Farm · Toiletries for baby and child
Happy Skin Promise
- Paediatrician & Dermatologist tested and approved.
- Suitable for sensitive and eczema prone skin.
- Free from parabens, SLSs, mineral oils & artificial colours.
- Clinically tested & user trialled.
- Suitable for newborns and upwards.
Recommended by 9 out of 10 parents*
One of the UK parents’ favourite toiletry brand
Childs Farm is a popular British brand that uses natural ‘free-from’ ingredients and essential oils to produce mild, kind and delicious smelling toiletries that care for the skin and hair of newborns, infants and children.
Promoting a healthy skincare routine
Children get grubby! So giving them a good wash before bedtime is a must. Having fun splashing around in a bath with toys will get them squeaky clean but the warm water and essential oils in our range will also relax and unwind them, to get them in the mood for bed.
About Childs Farm
Created in 2010 and launched in 2011, Childs Farm was a solution for the two daughters of Joanna Jensen, founder & CEO, both of whom suffer from sensitive skin and fine, fly-away hair. Joanna looked for a range of children’s toiletries specifically designed for young skin and hair, and therefore as natural as possible. Ideally, it would contain child-friendly essential oils, be fun for kids to use and, most importantly, work! But she couldn’t find this range anywhere. Using her knowledge of natural remedies, Joanna created a basic shampoo and bubble bath at her kitchen table, and then took this to a manufacturer. The user feedback she received was not only that it smelled fantastic, performed brilliantly and that children loved using it, but also that it worked wonders on sensitive and even eczema-prone skin. This was the springboard for a series of clinical tests and trials – which continues to this day on everything we produce, and that allows us to make our sensitive and eczema-prone skin claims.
In 2015, our range was trialed on 112 babies aged 0-3 months. We also carried out user trials on 117 babies, aged 3-18 months, with medically diagnosed eczema.