Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour out 1/4 cup of cereal in bowl.
- For best results, stir in 1/4 cup milk (recommended) or water. Stir in more liquid if desired.
- For thinner texture, stir in 1/3 cup liquid.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid as Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole wheat flour, whole oat flour, sugar, rice flour, banana flakes, oat flour, strawberry flavored bits (cornstarch, strawberry puree, strawberry juice concentrate), dried apples, whole grain rye flour, pearled barley flour, potassium phosphate, natural apple flavor, red beet juice powder (color).
Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, niacinamide, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin A palmitate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
There are no reviews yet.