Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour out 1/4 cup of cereal in bowl.
- For best results, stir in 1/4 cup liquid (breastmilk, infant formula, water).
- For a thinner texture, stir in 1/3 cup liquid.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
- Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
Warm unheated liquid at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain oat flour and oat flour (contains wheat), banana flakes, strawberry flavored bits (corn starch, strawberries, strawberry juice concentrate), potassium phosphate, natural strawberry flavor.
Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist cap back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
There are no reviews yet.