- Pour out 1/4 cup of cereal in bowl.
- For best results, stir in 1/4 cup liquid (breastmilk, infant formula or water).
- For a thinner texture, stir in 1/3 cup liquid.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain wheat flour, apple flakes, blueberry flavored bits (corn starch, blueberries), potassium phosphate, natural blueberry flavor, dried beet juice (for color), sunflower lecithin, blueberry juice concentrate.
Vitamin and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B6, (pyridoxine) hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
There are no reviews yet.