Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain wheat flour, whole grain oat flour, rice flour, oat flour, whole grain rye flour, pearled barely flour, potassium phosphate, vitamins and minerals: calcium carbonate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.