Iron for Brain Development
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support learning ability and healthy brain development. Just two servings of Gerber® infant cereal meets your baby’s daily iron needs.
Your baby may be readyfor cereal if they:
- Sit with help or support.
- On tummy, push up on arms with straight elbows.
- Lean toward the spoon with an open mouth and curiosity.
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist cap back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard and unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% powder) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Organic whole grain oat flour (contains wheat).
Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, choline bitartrate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
This packaged is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
Do not use if Nutrilock® seal is damaged.
There are no reviews yet.