Powerblend cereal nourishes baby’s brain and body. The first infant cereal made with a combination of whole grain gluten free oats, legumes and veggies to encourage baby’s love of nutritious foods. Every serving has 10g of whole grains, 2g plant protein, 1/3 serving of veggies and probiotics B Lactis to support digestive health and a balanced microbiome.
- Getting enough Vitamic C, E, Zinc and Probiotics daily helps support baby’s developing immune system
- Fortified with iron, just two servings meet baby’s daily iron needs to support development of baby’s brain & learning ability
PowerBlend to nourish baby’s brain and body
Nourish little tummies
Getting enough vitamins C, E, and Zinc, along with probiotics daily helps support baby’s developing immune system. Every serving has probiotics B. Lactis to support digestive health and a balanced microbiome when eaten on a regular basis.
Just two servings of Gerber Infant Cereal meet baby’s daily iron needs to support brain development and learning ability. That’s why we’re the #1 pediatrician recommended brand for infant cereals among pediatricians who recommend infant cereals.
Expand baby’s taste buds.
Exposes baby to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations to encourage baby’s love of nutritious food.
INGREDIENTS: WHOLE GRAIN OAT FLOUR, RED LENTIL FLOUR, CARROT FLAKES (DRIED CARROTS, CORNSTARCH, MALTODEXTRIN, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN), APPLE PIECES (DRIED APPLE, CORNSTARCH), POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, B. LACTIS CULTURES,
VITAMINS AND MINERALS: CALCIUM CARBONATE, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), IRON (ELECTROLYTIC), VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), ZINC SULFATE, NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMINE MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN B12.
Made from oats containing <10ppm gluten
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- Sit independently
- Reach for food or spoon when hungry
- Use upper lip to help clear food off of spoon
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening. Do not use if Nutrilock seal is damaged
There are no reviews yet.