Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain wheat flour, potassium phosphate.
Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) ), folic acid, vitamin B12.
Twist cap off, remove seal, and twist back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.