- This special feeding device helps to ensure that the baby is given supplemental nutrition whilst breastfeeding.
- The reservoir can be placed on the mum’s chest.
- Very thin, flexible tubes are fixed alongside the mum’s nipples.
- The device can be reused after it has been cleaned in accordance with the instructions for use.
- Enables mums to breastfeed when they would otherwise be unable to do so
- Helps to stimulate the mum’s milk supply through direct sucking at the breast
- Trains the baby to suck properly by creating a vacuum at the breast
- Supports parental involvement
- Supports unique contact between mum and baby
- Allows adopted babies to be fed at the breast
By purchasing this product, you can earn points based on a percentage of cart total. You will come to know the earn points information once you add the product to cart.
Medela Supplemental Nursing System (SNS)
- Aids adoptive mothers with inducing lactation or with supplementing infants at the breast.
- Allows mothers to control the flow of liquid to the infant.Helps mothers to manage different tube sizes.
View all products under: Medela