BABY DIAPER RASH CREAM
Healthy skin has a biological slightly acidic surface called the acid mantle. The delicate skin of a newborn is lacking this protective acid mantle, which is established during the first few months of life.
- Provides reliable protection and relief
- Formula with Wheat Bran extract helps to soothe and counteract irritation
- Panthenol containing care complex stimulates the healing process
- For rashes
- The pH 5.5 promotes the development of the skin’s acid mantle
- Dermatologically / clinically tested
Aqua, Petrolatum, Paraffinum liquidum, Polyglyceryl-2-Sesquiisostearate, Panthenol, Cera alba, Sorbitol, Squalane, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Triticum vulgare bran extract, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Sodium Lactate, Cera microcristallina, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid.
There are no reviews yet.